Kibit provides small to mid-size SW development teams working together with our clients, supporting them in reaching their goals and targets. Besides, Kibit develops end to end projects mainly, but not limited to the following domains: workflow management, custom-made enterprise management solutions, frontend applications, mobile applications.
We build an ecosystem to connect expertise with demand across regions and countries in Europe, by positioning Hungarian IT companies towards foreign markets.
We are a team of professional ICT experts, with up to 20 years experience.
We provide combined remote and local teams, having a wide set of competence and reference matrix.
Transparency, flexibility, result orientation are the core of our company culture. We aim to work on interesting projects, in a friendly environment, with a good team.
Kibit acts as a gateway for our clients in several regions. We develop a comprehensive portfolio of experts. We consult our customers, discover the needs, propose best fit solutions and provide quality resources.
Our portfolio covers end to end services including SW design and development, solution delivery, marketing and communications, organization development and additional complementary services as well.
We focus on enterprise management solutions, mobile and web applications, IT security, and many other types of IT solutions mainly for utilities, media, commerce and finance.
What we do
The Management Team
Co-founder & CEO
- 15 years experience in IT and Telecommunications
- Result and solution oriented, focusing on value creation
- Successfully led several projects in Hungary and outside of Hungary
- Deep experience in consulting , project and program management
- Executed many customer and supply contracts in SW solutions domains
- Built several product and IT solution teams
- Holds M.S.C in electrical engineering
Co-founder & COO
- 14 years experience in IT and Telecommunications
- Pragmatic, focusing on solutions and results
- Deep experience in product management and product development
- Experienced in project/program management
- Successfully led multiple projects in multinational landscapes
- Holds M.S.C in information technology
Director Business Development, DACH
- More than 20 years of experience in the telecoms and IT industry combined with profound business skills and a drive to encourage teams to accomplish progress
- Technical and business all-rounder
- Motivated by collaboration with colleagues and customers to make business innovations happen
- Excellent communication skills, able to provide a great customer focus
- Holds dual master degrees in Electrical Engineering, and Business Administration and International Management
Director Business Development
- 30 years of IT management experience, 15 years on CIO level
- Worked in telecommunications, financial institutions, and government organizations
- Various international environments on a country and regional level, including the USA, Germany, Austria, and Russia
- Master degree in Electrical engineering, master degree in Computer sciences, International Executive MBA
- Strong focus on business-IT alignment, team building and empowerment
Tamás Zsolt Szabó
Director Business Development
- 25 years of experience in software development and sales
- From start-ups to multinational corporates
- Executive leadership experience in company with 1000+ employees
- Leading and developing software R&D teams of 400 persons
- Substantial experience in business transformation and high impact software development projects
- Lead mindset and result oriented
- Holds MsC in Information technology, BsC in Economics
Satu M Palosaari
Director Business Development, Nordics
- 20+ years’ experience in telecommunications, business development and international business
- Proven track record from working both with start-ups and multinationals, positions from team/unit/category management to Deputy GM and Interim CEO
- An extremely target-oriented leadership professional, a senior level go-getter, a devout believer in Lean
- Motto: Everything is doable
- M.A. from University of Helsinki
- Based in Finland
Director Business Development, UK
- 30+ years’ experience in business development with a strong international background.
- Has a proven track record working for both start-up companies and established multinational organisations.
- Success has been built on the belief that you must understand your customer’s business needs.
- Located in United Kingdom.
Roger van Duijn
Director Business Development, Netherlands
- 25+ years’ international experience in the B2B Technology Sector
- Honest and sustainable entrepreneur
- Creative and pragmatic worker translating complex issues into simple practical solutions, representing the interests for both the customer and the organization
- Excellent communication skills to all levels within a company
- Engineering & IT degree from the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- My motto: Results through simplicity
- Based in the Netherlands
Director Business Development, Germany
- More than five years of experience in B2B marketing and business development for high tech industries
- Track record of working for DAX30 and NASDAQ listed companies as well as innovative start-ups
- Strong focus on international business communication
- I listen closely and think ahead, always eager to deliver the best solutions to my customers
- M.A. degree with studies in Tuebingen (Germany) and St. Louis (USA)
- Located in Augsburg, Germany
Director Business Development, Switzerland
Lead Project Manager
- 11 years experience in IT project management
- 5 years experience in mobile application projects
- 6 years experience in international projects
- Wide range of industries in IT projects: telco, automotive, travel, FMCG, government, catering, retail, marketing
- IPMA certified project manager
- 12 years’ experience in multinational environment (industrial area)
- Solid experience in project management, quality management and people management
- Proven track of leading complex international projects, large groups and cross-functional teams
- Innovative, performance-oriented, passionate about people and people development
- Certified Business and Life Coach
- Holds M.S.C in German, Mathematics, B.S.C in Economy
Mobile application for travel booking
E-learning: Quiz-maker application
HR process support solution development
Electric Car charging management system development
Enterprise management solution for hazardous waste management company
Kibit Solutions Kft, 1132 Budapest, Kresz Géza utca 21. 1/6.